"A wise woman builds her home, with her own hands a foolish woman tears hers down." Proverbs 14:1
Before a house is built there must be an architecital designs., a person who draws out the plans of the way a home is to be built. I beleive God has already done just that for us. In Philippians and Ephesians we are told that God has prepared good works in advance for us, Isnt that encouraging? I love the fact that we arent just thrust into marriage and mother hood without first been given instructions on how to. The word of God indeed has everything we need that pertains to life and godliness. What great gain that is for us. We have an instruction manual before we begin any work God calls us to. He equips us. His word is the architectial design for our lives. Even before a woman begins to build her home she must first read the architecial designs, she must be familiar with the architects plans. I say study, memorize, and familiarize yourself as much as you can with the architects plans, that way you know exactly what you are to be building. When you know the architect it makes implimenting his plans so much more joyus. "For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord plans of good not evil to give you a future and a hope. "Jer 29:11 We have such a great and gracious architect who wants to give to us a future and a hope. A future and a hope that is in Christ. May we women build upon the designs and plans of the Almighty God. May his word be our final authority!
No comments:
Post a Comment